Saturday, July 7, 2007

07-07-07

So many people praying today, so many weddings, so much love in the air.
Some people say its "mass positive energy". Some people say it is because of the significance of the number seven (seven is a number most often given to things in the Bible, i.e. Revelation and Daniel to name two books where the number plays a part).
I have always like the number seven. It is pretty, and it sounds nice when spoken. Bryan, my husband, can say "seven" in his deep, soothing voice, and it just makes me melt.
I don't know what God has planned for each of us today. Most of my family will be at a wedding. Many people (tens of thousands) are gathering in Nashville to worship and pray, following a 40 day fast. Over 300 men will be blowing shofas at a specific time there today.
Myself, I am home, reading the Bible and praying. Praising God for all that He has done and all that He is releasing through the faithful on earth.
So, for each and every person reading this:
Most Holy and Awesome Father, I give you all the glory and praise for the many ways you have blessed us all. Thank You for Your peace and joy, Your Love and comfort, and for sending Your Son to save us from sin and death. In the Name of Jesus, I pray that Your Promises be released in the lives of those who love and serve you. You said that if we humble ourselves, and pray, and seek your face, and turn from our wicked ways, You will hear from heaven, forgive us, and heal our land. I believe that today, In the Name of Jesus, as we heed your call to lay down our lives as a living sacrifice, that You have opened the windows of heaven and are pouring out such a blessing that we cannot contain it all. Thank you for opening the eyes and ears of our hearts, that we may be guided by Your Holy Spirit in all that is good and peaceful and just.
For those who don't know you as their Father, I pray that they would see Your Love for them, and seek Your presence. I pray that I and others be the workers in Your Harvest Lord, not just telling the world of You, but showing them Your love and compassion, and the Hope that we have in You. May our lives be set up as a city on a hill, a bright light, and a sign that You are Love, and in You, no weapon formed against us shall prosper! I thank You and praise You again, In the Mighty and Precious Name of Jesus, Amen

No comments: