Saturday, June 9, 2007

He Knows

When we need something, anything, and we are walking in the Spirit, He knows before we ask, usually knows before we know ourselves, and here it comes! Flipping on the tv, answering the phone, answering the door, talking to the cashier, smiling at someone; the smallest acts bring about the most amazing results!
Not worrying about anything, but in everything submit your requests to God, and He will hear you and answer you. In ways you don't yet understand, your faith will bring about things you can't even imagine, because God loves us so much!
Walk by faith and not by sight, and walk in love. How simple does that sound? Pretty simple. How easy is it? Not so much, but by God's grace and mercy. "Give me a teachable spirit" I prayed. "Teach me to walk in your ways, by faith, and in love" I pleaded, and then I waited. They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall run and not be weary, walk and not faint, and mount up with eagles wings!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
In the midst of my weakness, He is strong, and He gives me His strength. As I decrease, so He increases. PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
to be continued....

No comments: