Friday, March 30, 2007

only have a minute, but...

I would just like to say: Christians should recycle. It doesn't make us "tree huggers" to take care of the planet we were given to live on. It makes us irresponsible, and not "good stewards" of what God gave us. We would be great with our money, great with our time, giving our tithes and offerings, but we litter, and throw away things, and bury our trash in the oceans, and the ground. How do we expect God to give us a new earth when we destroy the one we have now? I ask God to forgive me for neglecting these duties, for trashing the house that God gave me (this planet, this body). Thank you God for renewing my efforts, and helping me to spread Your Word through my actions as well as my speech.

1 comment:

Molly said...

You are right. We should recycle and be good stewards of this good Earth. Good point...Lisa Marie