Saturday, April 7, 2007

God has brought us here

To this place, or to our knees, God has put us here to worship Him. He inhabits the praises of His people. When I praise Him, He moves. When I don't know what to do, or how to pray, I praise Him, and He does what needs to be done.
I was afraid to do anything, afraid of doing the wrong thing, or trying to do my own will, and not God's. Sometimes all He wants is for us to be willing to do His will. When He told Abraham to sacrifice Issac, all He wanted was for Abraham to be willing to do His will, and not to doubt that His plan is perfect. His plan is not just perfect, it's amazing! The legacy that we will leave behind, when we follow His plans, standing in agreement with Him, not kicking against the goad, but going where He prods, WOW!!! If we pray, seek, and turn, He will not fail us, but will grant us Victory! When we put all of our focus on Him, and praise Him all of our days, He will give us the desires of our heart. He may even change the desires of our heart if we let him. I don't need to have anything, but if I seek first the kingdom of God, all things shall be added unto me. Because of Christ, I have every reason to live a full and peaceful life on this earth. I don't have to struggle to make ends meet, or to save my marriage. God sacrificed His Son, himself, so that I could have it all, eternal life, peace, healing, forgiveness, mercy, grace, power over darkness, and all the love my cup could hold, and more.
I asked God "increase my capacity" so that I can hold more of His love. I asked God, "expand my boundaries" so I can share more of His love. I asked God "save my marriage" so people will know that you are the God of love. Then I asked for one more thing, strength to shut up and pray.
Now I pray, I pray every minute, and every minute I am being filled. There are still valleys, still moments of darkness, but they pass like clouds that evaporate in the sunlight. He has shown me mercy in my weakness. I give Him all the praise.
I am going to share somethings on here I have been hesitant to share.
I am not even sure who reads them but they need to be put out there.
God wants His WOMEN to know that we need to be prepared for battle. There are things coming, and we need to be focusing on strengthening our spirits and our bodies. This is a special year, 2007. Things are starting to happen that the world will want to understand, and only we can explain it. We, the reborn, need to be sure we are not letting Satan have the reins in our families, and in out workplaces. We need to not be afraid, but speak truth and love to our neighbors, and our co-workers, our children and our parents and our spouses. And I don't mean all mushy love, but tough love, strong love, and truth. They may not like it at first. But time is too short to let it wait. I am speaking to anyone who will hear, but specifically to women. We have let it go too far, women. We have not used the voices God gave us. We can easily sit around and gossip, or cut each other down, but we have become weak and bitter. I hear so much complaining about husbands, sons, boyfriends, and fathers. And I know that so many of you are like I was, letting the men in your life do whatever they wanted or saw fit, thinking that we were to submit. Well, the Bible says we are to submit in ways that are holy, not in all things. And maybe you are like I was, angry that the man isn't taking on the spiritual head of the household role. Well, we need to get over it. Women need to stand up and start taking care of things. Daughters, look to the Heavenly Father for the example of a good man. Mothers, teach your sons to be like God. Girlfriends, learn who you are, and who God has made you to be before you marry that man. Wives, pray pray pray pray, and do not let Him run away from God when things get tough. Remind him, with actions, that God is in control, not him. Wives, take control. Do not let your heart be troubled, do not be afraid. When you don't know what to say to him, when he has hurt you, when he is hurting your family, PRAY!! Take up the sword of the spirit and fight against the devil with the Word of God. And when things are good, keep putting on the armor. Don't let a day go by without it.
We are not to be silent any longer, letting the world fall apart, letting politics get out of control, letting the Name of God be slandered in our families. We have to pray, for each other, for our country, for the men in our lives, for our children and our grandchildren. But there is something more. There will be another time, when the men will run and hide in fear, when it is the women who are going to be the first to tell the news that Jesus is alive. We no longer live in that part of history, when women are silent, we live in America, and here we have been given a voice and a mission. Military spouses, I know that we have been taken all over the world, leaving our homes over and over again. We have all felt the fear of that phone call, or that chaplain at our door. We have all felt that insecurity that he will succumb to temptation, for the first time, or again, when he is away. But the time for that has past. The season is now for us to rejoice in the Lord, lean on Him, bind up Satan, surround our husbands with angels, and pray for their every step. God has called us to be soldiers of a different kind. Soldiers of prayer for our men. God said He would answer our prayers, He would give His protection, He will honor our marriages. But we have to actually do the praying, we have to live in the Word daily and do what is right. We have to resist the temptations that come against us, to give up, to find another man, to spend large amounts of money, to hurt ourselves. ( I have met people who have broken bones, and wrecked cars to get their husbands sent home, you know who you are, and you know that its wrong). Do we want the military to have such a high divorce and suicide rate? No, we want strong men and women to go into battle for our lives and our freedom. So we must be strong in Christ! We must take care of things, our house, our bodies, our cars, our finances, our families. God promised that He will take care of us, so we shouldn't worry about that. I am not preaching something that I have done all along. I have learned through trial and fire, but God is giving me words to speak so that others don't have to face this particular trial.
So, sorry for the long-winded-ness, but sometimes stuff just must be said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]reborninteriorsbylisa.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Research indicates that closely 60% of all USA adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Paper Man 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

charleston forge furniture said...

Being new, I am always looking online for furniture that can help me.